Knowing exactly what farm wide costs are at all times is critical for good decision making.
Guesswork and building complex, time consuming spreadsheets becomes unnecessary using FarmSoft Farm Management ERP. Access timely, accurate, easy to understand KPI’s in real time, without the expense of administrative employees manually generating KPI’s using spreadsheets and other methods. Crop costing and crop planning come together seamlessly with the integration of crop monitoring, crop planning and integrated farm practices.
Costs are automatically calculated during the farming processes every time a task is performed, so cost reporting is fast, accurate, and real time. Employee labor costs are calculated using labor rate settings which can change over time, historical information is preserved. Machinery can have a cost set per running unit or per area of operation, these costs are applied to cost center upon completion of a task. Calculations of material costs can be performed in your choice of either:
· “purchase order cost” – where costs are calculated as actual costs assigned to the purchase of materials on invoices
· “average purchase” – where you set the fixed price for each material, and change the price over time as acquisition costs fluctuate
· Analyze KPI’s by farm area including cost per hectare/acre/fedan/Sq.meter for materials grouped into material categories
· Instant access to entire costs for the lifecycle of a selected crop, or area of land
· Compare costs versus yield, chart over multiple crops or areas of land
· Analyze KPI’s for quantity of containers/crates yielded versus total costs for selected area of land or crop